- COCONUT OIL - Deeply hydrating antioxidant-rich coconut provides smooth, moisturized skin and shiny, healthy hair.
- VITAMIN E – Potent antioxidant vitamin, offers a host of benefits when used every day as well as directly after sun exposure; protects skin from cancer-causing free radicals and sun damage, promotes skin cell regeneration, helps wrinkle reduction.
- SAFFLOWER OIL — Moisturizer rich in skin-soothing linoleic acid and Vitamin E.
- SUNFLOWER OIL – Moisturizer rich in emollient linoleic and oleic essential fatty acids.
- ALWAYS: Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
- NEVER: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Petroleum, Dyes, Sulfates, Palm Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Alcohol, Water, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract*, Passiflora Incarnate Flower (Passionflower) Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Cameillia Sinesis (Oolong Tea) Leaf Extract*, Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) Extract*. Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract**, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Flower Extract**, Prunella Vulgaris (Self-Heal) Flower Extract**, Calochortus Tolmiei (Star Tulip) Flower Extract**, Arctostaphylos Viscida (Manzanita) Flower Extract**, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract**, Fragrance. *Certified Organic **Demeter Certified Biodynamic
How to Use it
For glowing skin spray in your hands and apply evenly.
For extra dry skin, mature skin, or in dry climates mix Body Oil with Lotion before applying. This gives skin an additional dose of Vitamin E. Put Lotion in your palm, then spray Oil on top. Mix products in your palms and apply.
For a hydrating hot oil treatment heat Oil and apply to hair and scalp, leaving it in for 5-10 minutes. To rinse, apply Mandarin Shampoo and work through the hair before wetting and rinsing.
Combine Oil and Bath Salts in the palms of your hands to create a vigorous, nourishing body scrub with Vitamin E and detoxifying Epsom salt, focusing on dry or rough areas such as heels, elbows, and knees.