- ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER – Rich emollient that traps moisture, promotes elasticity, protects against sun damage, and fades age spots; sustainably and ethically hand-harvested from an African tree nut.
- NEEM OIL – Natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal that treats acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, dry skin, and oily skin.
- COCONUT OIL – Natural moisturizer, prevents dryness and flaking, protects skin from moisture loss.
- GLYCERIN – Natural humectant, helps maintain water balance of the skin.
- NOW PALM OIL FREE! The palm industry contributes to deforestation, animal cruelty, and human rights violations, so we’ve switched to ingredients we can feel great about.
- ALWAYS: Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
- NEVER: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Petroleum, Dyes, Sulfates, Palm Oil
Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxylatomethyl)-L-glutamate, Glycerin*, Alcohol*, Water, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flower) Leaf Extract*, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Oolong Tea) Leaf Extract*, Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) Extract*, Fragrance, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract**, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Flower Extract**, Prunella Vulgaris (Self-Heal) Flower Extract**, Calochortus Tolmiei (Star Tulip) Flower Extract**, Arctostaphylos Viscida (Manzanita) Flower Extract**, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract**. *Certified Organic **Demeter Certified Biodynamic*
How to Use it
Used every day, this antibacterial and antifungal soap is a highly effective natural body deodorant, which will keep you feeling fresh and clean.
Enjoy a close, comfortable antibacterial shave with these Soaps. Lather into rich shea butter suds and allow them to remain on the skin for a moment to soften whiskers before shaving.
Our superior quality triple-milled Soap will last a long time in your shower or next to your sink. To preserve the life of your Soap, please allow it to rest on a dry surface after each use.